CHAPTER 032: The Star Health Fair

Date: 12th April 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall

After the movie, I went to Mid Valley Exhibition Centre for The Star Health Fair.

Great Eastern Live Great Programme
When I reached there, I registered myself for the event. At the same time, I get my Live Great Privilege Card where I can get discount on the shop such as Anlene, BMS Organics, BP, Celebrity Fitness, GNC, Himalaya, Life Fitness, Vista and so on. After that I went to BP booth where I can get a free check up. I can check my blood pressure, weight, body fat and so on at there. After that I went to Eat Well Zone. The challenge is choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 drink (everything is in card) and not more than 1500 calories per day. I'm succeed with my challenges (can get the stamp) and I'm proceed to the next counter where can check my BMI and my basal metabolic rate per day and average daily calorie need per day. Since my BMI is overweight, they suggest me to take the food less than 2213.68 calories per day. After that I'm proceed to Anlene booth to do my BoneHealth Check before I go to Keep Fit Zone. The challenge is try to burn 5 calories within 30 seconds. I succeed with burn 6 calories on 30 seconds. After that I go to next counter where can calculate how much calories I burn if I run for every 1 km. I went to Vista booth to check my eye before I proceed to Family Bonding Zone. I can choose either one of the sports (Ping Pong, Football and Football Machine Game) and I choose football. I need to get in 2 goals and I did it for 6 tries. After that I go to next counter to take photo and get the final stamp. I went to redemption counter and I can spin the wheel of fortune. I got Sports Tumbler.

Live Great Challenge
When I passed by the area and I saw it's might be interesting because I saw every participant got a lot of freebies when they registered. I thought I want to register but they need 2 people to join the game. The uncle asked me whether I want to join because he is single. So, I'm on with it since for me, it's just for fun. During the briefing, I saw my Bootcamp Instructor, Sergeant Faizal (and I called him "Sarge") and he still remembered me although I didn't went to the Original Bootcamp Bring-A-Friend Day (on the third week of every month) for more than a year. For your information, he get excited when he saw my name was in TGV Cinemas: 300 Challenge through Facebook. When it's my team turn to play the challenge, I'm face problem to climb up the wall and "jump down" and the time I feel scared and want to give up but I didn't. And I'm try my best to complete the route with the staff help by support my leg (maybe because of my pants is too tight since I never expected to join this). Finally I done it around 6 minutes and 16 seconds. That's not too good, but I'm done a good job (as Sarge said) because I'm not giving up. I hope I can meet Sarge again on the next semester which is June 2014 (after the internship semester) by joining Original Bootcamp Bring-A-Friend Day at KLCC Park on Thursday evening (6.45 p.m. - 7.45 p.m.).

P/S: There are long story of how I know Original Bootcamp. Click HERE to see the photos. 

Photo Album
This is what I get at Great Eastern Live Great Event...

Kirby510 is in Great Eastern Live Great Event (Scan Version)...

This is the lucky draw that I get at Great Eastern Live Great Event...

This is what I get after the registration of Live Great Challenge...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 031 PaperOne Roadshow @ AEON Big Subang Jaya
Next Chapter: 033 Transcendence

0 comments:

Post a Comment