CHAPTER 031: PaperOne Roadshow @ AEON Big Subang Jaya

Date: 12th April 2014 (Saturday)
Location: AEON Big Department Store, Ground Floor, AEON Big Subang Jaya

After I took my lunch at AEON Big Subang Jaya, I'm went down to the department store and walk around. And when I passed by PaperOne vending machine area, I looked at it. The staff asked me whether want to play, and I think maybe need to buy something and play. But I rethink, maybe since he asked so, I just play without buy anything. The game is when the TV screen show the instruction and I need to do it in front of the camera within 10 seconds. The instruction that I get is show 4 different expressions. I just show Happy face, Sad face, Angry face and Exciting face. Finally I'm passed and the screen asked me to press one of the 3 buttons below to get the mystery gift. I press the 2nd button and I got 2 packs of Kellogg's Frosties, 1 pack of Twisties Big Cheese and 1 tin of Pepsi. After that, I'm continued my journey to MBO Subang Parade to standby for Rio 2 event.

Photo Album
The mystery gift after I play game with PaperOne vending machine...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 030 Rio 2 (3D)
Next Chapter: 032 The Star Health Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment