[2013/10/11] The Most Heroic Story in My Life


GSCMOVIES
What is your most heroic moment in your life? The 10 best selected stories will each win a portable fire extinguisher. Send us your stories now via PM!

Contest ends on Sat, 12 Oct 2013.
(Tuesday, October 8, 2013, 12:13 p.m.)

The Most Heroic Story in My Life

Few years ago, in the morning, I was shopping in the shopping center around the Kuala Lumpur City Center. When I was on my way to get the lift to the Ground Floor, I saw there are thick smoke and wondering why suddenly there are a lot of smoke inside the shopping center. And I try to walk to the washroom to wash my eyes and wear the mask, but I saw there are fire are coming from the restaurant. I called the nearest fire station to report about the fire and rang the alarm. Everyone is trying to escape from the shopping center. The people are become panic and try to get on the lift, and I try to stop them to not using the lift. Unfortunately most of them are not listen to me and I have to tell the security guards to ask them to escape through the staircase. Thanks god it's worked. When I want going down, I heard there are crying voice from a kid. I try to search for him as soon as possible. Unfortunately he is trapped nearby the restaurant (which is on fire), and at the same time the wood from the upper level falling down. I find if there are any fire extinguisher nearby the restaurant. Finally I found it and attack the fire with the fire extinguisher. Although some of the part was clear but I feel that the fire is nearby the gas in the kitchen. I saved the kid quickly and brought him run through the staircase as soon as possible. When I going down and I heard the mother cried want to go upstairs to look for the kid and she is stopped by the security guards. And when we were walked until we are near to her, she and the kid cried as the mother and son can be gathered together. The mother thanks me and I advice them have to escaped from the shopping center quickly as the place was not safe.

This is the most heroic story in my life as I can save a kid with my life and I was happy that they can gather together. This make me want to be a fire fighter when I graduate.

By Kirby510 (Friday, October 11, 2013, 06:50 a.m.)

Contest Info: http://goo.gl/TQbTYQ
Winner List: http://goo.gl/rQwYM6

Return to Kirby510's Own Creation Story

0 comments:

Post a Comment