CHAPTER 089: GSC Twisties Roadshow

Date: 17th August 2014 (Sunday)
Location: GSC Berjaya Times Square, Third Floor, Centre Court, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur

This afternoon, before I sent my brother to his tuition centre, I invited him to join Twisties roadshow at GSC Berjaya Times Square where we can play the game and win the prize. The game is you need to run away from the dinosaurs. If you get S grade you will get GSC Ticket Voucher where you can watch all the new released movie and top-up RM 5.00 are required for watching 3D movies. Or if you get other grade you can choose the new flavour of Twisties. After the game, I was managed to win myself GSC Ticket Voucher and my brother won Twisties (due to his mistake on the running board sensor at the first place). After that, I went to home after I sent him to the tuition centre.

Photo Album
GSC Ticket Voucher

Twisties Lime Chili Flavour

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 088 Digital Lifestyle Expo (DLE) 2014
Next Chapter: 090 Who Drinks Spritzer Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment