CHAPTER 088: Digital Lifestyle Expo (DLE) 2014

Date: 9th August 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

After the movie, I went to Digital Lifestyle Expo at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. There are few government agent such as MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit), myeg (Malaysian E-Government) and CFM (Communications & Multimedia Consumer Forum of Malaysia) which is promote about their service to the public and also give out the prize through the game. I won myself a recycle bag, T-shirt, towel and so on. After that, I went to CiB Net Station booth and register on their online game account and get the lucky draw. Unfortunately I got the vouchers and the car stickers. The grand prize is the hp goodies bag which is filled with a lot of freebies. Before I leave the expo, I saw there are a booth sell RedMi 1S with RM 499 where you also can buy through XiaoMi Online for RM 419 every Tuesday afternoon (12:00 p.m.), actually I planned to buy RedMi Note for RM 509 on the following Tuesday. Hopefully I can get it.

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 087 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Next Chapter: 089 GSC Twisties Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment