CHAPTER 090: Who Drinks Spritzer Roadshow

Date: 23rd August 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Level LG2, Orange Zone, Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway

This morning, while waiting for <The Hundred-Foot Journey> Live Cooking Demonstrations at TGV Sunway Pyramid, I walked around the shopping centre to drag my time. I passed by Spritzer roadshow area which is located at Orange Concourse. At first, I would "Rest In Peace #MH17" in the small paper which is provided and stick on the board to support the national day of mourning, which is on yesterday (22nd August 2014). After that I joined the Who Drinks Spritzer contest by taking the photo and post it to Twitter. Hopefully I can win something this time.

Photo Album
Kirby510 join a part to pray for MH17...

There are big board game on the floor...

Please like my photo in Instagram...

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 089 GSC Twisties Roadshow
Next Chapter: 091 The Hundred-Foot Journey Live Cooking Demonstrations

0 comments:

Post a Comment