CHAPTER 039: Iceman

Date: 2nd May 2014 (Friday)
Location: Hall 6, Golden Screen Cinemas, Third Floor, North Zone, Queensbay Mall, Bayan Lepas

This morning, I took a bus from Pantai Hospital Penang to Queensbay Mall for redeem my FREE birthday treat tickets. I planned to watch <Iceman> at GSC Queensbay Mall alone. After I redeem my movie tickets at 11:00 a.m., I took my lunch before I watched the movie.

Movie Review
The movie is not bad and a lot better than <The Monkey King>. It's very interesting because the main character, which is played by Donnie Yen using the traditional skill to fight those using the modern weapon such as the gun. Sao and Niehu are looking for He Ying because they thinked that He Ying is betraying their country. Because of the fight and they frozen for 400 years. That's funny when He Ying don't understand what happened on the modern time, such as drinking the water on the toilet (Yuck!!! It's disgusting!!!). At last, they don't have any more misunderstand when He Ying saved them from the vehicle is crashing on them.

Photo Album
The movie tickets for <Iceman>...

Return to Episode 02
Previous Chapter: 038 TGV Cinemas Movieganza
Next Chapter: 040 PIKOM PC Fair 2014 (I)

0 comments:

Post a Comment