CHAPTER 040: PIKOM PC Fair 2014 (I)

Date: 2nd May 2014 (Friday)
Location: Penang International Sports Arena, Bayan Baru

After the movie in GSC Queensbay Mall, I get a bus from Queensbay Mall to Penang International Sports Arena (P.I.S.A) for PIKOM PC Fair. In the early of last month, which are 4th April 2014 till 6th April 2014, there are PIKOM PC Fair in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) for Kuala Lumpur Area, and now, which is from 2nd May 2014 till 4th May 2014, PIKOM organised PIKOM PC Fair in P.I.S.A for Penang Area. The comparison of both PIKOM PC Fair are Penang PIKOM PC Fair is almost same with Hall 1 in KLCC. It's really small right?

When I entered P.I.S.A, one of the PIKOM crew asked me whether want to do the lucky dip, and I agreed because I want to try out my luck. There are RM 5, RM 10, RM 20 and RM 50 to get. I get RM 20 voucher in the lucky dip and purchased Kingston 16GB microSD card and USB cable for Android phone.

When I passed by where M.A.T are promoting their game at there, the staff recognized me and get shocked (because I'm always meet him in Kuala Lumpur during the event and now I meet him in Penang). And he asked me why I'm in Penang. I promised him to show him something after I do the registration on the game and join their latest event, "Strife/MAT PIKOM PC Fair Penang 2014 Beauty and the Braves". I took picture with the cosplayer and show the promoter the picture that I promised. When the cosplayer looked on the picture that I showed (which I wearing the Spiderman costume), she was get shocked because she wouldn't know about the event. She hope to join but TGV Cinemas didn't post about the event through Facebook. I'm feel that I'm lucky because I can watch <The Amazing Spider-Man 2> in IMAX 3D and consider I'm the first who watch IMAX in the first IMAX theatre in Penang before it officially open to the public. After that, I went to another booth by EzJoy. I registered myself and try out the web game for a while before I requested to take photo with the cosplayers. After that I leave P.I.S.A and return to Bayan Baru Fire Station.

Photo Album
Welcome to PIKOM PC Fair 2014 at P.I.S.A!!!

I got PIKOM PC Fair RM 20 Voucher in Lucky Dip...

This is YY Inc. Plushie...

Kirby510 and M.A.T Cosplayer

EPSON Magenta Ink Mascot

EPSON Cyan Ink Mascot

Kirby510 and EzJoy Cosplayers

Return to Episode 02
Previous Chapter: 039 Iceman
Next Chapter: 041 Kirby510's Buddhist Trip in Penang with Steven Tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment