CHAPTER 023: Nutrition Month Malaysia 2014

Date: 29th March 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Hall 1, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Mid Valley Megamall

When I reached the exhibition centre, I get the catalogue and the feedback form from the registration counter. After that, I went to all the exhibitor booth including Yakult, Gardenia, Ayam Brand, Vitagen, Anlene and Ministry of Health. In Yakult booth, they did provided the BMI measurement tool, where you can just turn around the height to match with your weight and you can know which category you are. In Gardenia booth, they did give out the Whole Grain bread and also the recipe. In Ayam Brand booth, there are the game called Tic Tac Tuna (same like Tic Tac Toe) and the participant that win against the exhibitor can get the Ayam Brand pencil. It's so interesting to play tic tac toe with the tuna tin picture. In Anlene booth, there are free BoneHealth check and my bone is consider good for my age. After I visit Ministry of Health booth, I started my journey to do the health screening. There are 5 zone, in the first zone, I need to fill up healthy lifestyle assessment form. I need to complete 5 zones to get the free gift. After that I fill up the health screening form and measure my height and weight again. After that I proceed to Zone 2 where the exhibitor explain about the food intake and physical activity. There are 2 activities in Zone 3, one of them is pick the lunch that the visitors take in a plate, and the nutritionist will analysis about the calories of the food. And another activity would be pick 3 questions and find the answers around the area before answer the question in front of the exhibitor. At last, I proceed to Zone 5 to do my health screening such as Blood Pressure Test, Blood Glucose Test and Blood Cholesterol Test. The consultant for my health screening result is a lecturer from UKM, and she explained a lot about the action that I should take to reduce my weight. And she did recommend me to read one of the article in "Cegah Obesiti" book, which is "Menurunkan berat badan dengan selamat". Before I left, I did redeem my gift, which are Gardenia 100% Whole Grain Bread and Vitamin Notebook. And I did pass up the feedback form to the registration counter too. I hope I can visit the same fair on next year.

Photo Album
Kirby510 and Yakult Ace Light...

The free gift and the book that I get during the roadshow...

The pencil that I won from Ayam Brand booth...

My Anlene BoneHealth Check result...

My Healthy Lifestyle Assessment Form...

My Health Screening result...

The book that the consultant recommended me to read...

The gift that I done Nutrition Month Malaysia roadshow...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 022 Nestlé 'Get Healthy With Your Family' Roadshow
Next Chapter: 024 AMD Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment