CHAPTER 024: AMD Roadshow

Date: 29th March 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Ground Floor, Low Yat Plaza

When I reached AMD roadshow at Low Yat Plaza, I visited M.A.T and Strife game booth to get the free DVD Game Client from the promoters. I just passed by there and the promoter pass the DVD Game Client with Beta Key Card and BB Card after I get the AMD tissue pack from the exhibitors. After that I headed to Berjaya Times Square want to return to my home, and I saw there is another roadshow by Astro. When I passed by there and I saw the exhibitor is holding some Brown fan and Cony fan. And I asked her how to get it. She answered if I read a sentence using Hokkien (I'm not really good in Hokkien). She taught me how to read and I followed her step, at last I get Brown fan for free (because I love Brown more). After that I'm going to bus stop to get my bus to return to my home.

Photo Album
These are the items that I get on AMD roadshow...

Brown's fan (Front)

Brown's fan (Behind)

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 023 Nutrition Month Malaysia 2014
Next Chapter: 025 Captain America: The Winter Soldier

0 comments:

Post a Comment