CHAPTER 022: Nestlé 'Get Healthy With Your Family' Roadshow

Date: 29th March 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Lower Ground Floor, Oval, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

After I having my lunch, I went to Nestlé 'Get Healthy With Your Family' Roadshow. At first when I get into the roadshow, I get myself something like breakfast, which is Koko Krunch (I also can choose Corn Flakes or Fitnesse besides than Koko Krunch), with some raisins toping and also the milk. Although it's a bit but it's a very awesome breakfast (I hope I can buy some milk and Koko Krunch to make the breakfast like this.). After that I measure my height and weight, at the same time the machine calculate my BMI (Body Mass Index) and body fat too. Please refer to the photo album about my information if you can find it. After that I go to the dinner section, where I need to take the basket to fill in the food that i would have during the dinner. After I choose the particular food, the nutritionist commented that I must fulfill the food pyramid (but because I very seldom to drink the milk). After she explained everything, I went to the snacks area to try out the Milo and Nescafe Smoovlatte before I leave the shopping centre to Mid Valley Megamall.

Photo Album
My height, weight, BMI and body fat is included in the list...

These are the range for body fat and BMI...

These are the explanation for the maintaining the healthy weight.

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 021 McDonald's Beat The Monday Blues - Sausage McMuffin with Egg
Next Chapter: 023 Nutrition Month Malaysia 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment