CHAPTER 019: Lifebuoy Roadshow

Date: 23rd March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: First Floor, Centre Court, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

After I left Faber-Castell Roadshow, I went up to the first floor to take my rest. Suddenly, I noticed there is the fair, which is Lifebuoy Roadshow. So I went there to register myself for the roadshow. At first, I was given the photo number for the free photograph. After that, I try out their product to watch the bacteria in the correct way to watch my hand before the exhibitor take my photo. After I try out their product and they give me the free bodywash. After 20 minutes, I returned to the roadshow for my photo, and it's really awesome and looked like the advertisement in TV.

Photo Album
The gift after try out Lifebuoy product to clean the bacteria...

Kirby510 in Lifebuoy photo...

Kirby510 in Lifebuoy photo... (Scan Version)

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 018 Faber-Castell - 35th Anniversary Roadshow
Next Chapter: 020 Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Family Screening)

0 comments:

Post a Comment