CHAPTER 020: Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Family Screening)

Date: 23rd March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: TGV 1 Utama, Third Floor, Centre Court, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

After the lunch, I went to TGV 1 Utama to get the Limited Edition <Mr. Peabody & Sherman> activity book with the movie tickets that I bought online on last week at the counter. After that I saw the notice that like "TGV Cinemas" Facebook Page and get the free gift. And I wondering what is the free gift so I asked the staff who are in-charge at the counter and she brought me to the officer. He recognize me that I did join and support TGV Cinemas always and he gave me 2 TGV Cinemas Amber Pass (where I can redeem one ticket each) directly. I entered the activity area where the kids are colouring the pictures or doing the activity book and the photographer take photo of the whole family with <Mr. Peabody & Sherman> spectacles to get the instant photo. I took my photo before I get my free popcorn using the F&B Voucher on my movie tickets. Around 12:45 p.m., I entered the cinema hall and enjoyed my movie.

Movie Review
The good question is come from the movie, which is "Why the human can adopt a dog and a dog can't adopt a human?". This is basically Sherman is Mr. Peabody's adopted son and he did teach a lot of thing through WABAC, the time machine that he invented. They go to the past (such as French Revolution) to know more about the situation. This movie is good because it's contains some of the true history timeline that where the children can learn from it. Besides that, Sherman make a trouble of Penny and make Mrs. Grunion want to investigate whether Sherman's father is a dog or human. In her mindset, "A dog can't adopt a human". The last part is the touching part for me. Where Mr. Peabody have to save his son, Sherman from Mrs. Grunion to take away Sherman from him, and he bite on her hand like a dog. At the time, she get angry and call the agency to catch Mr. Peabody. It's really sad when Mr. Peabody have to separate with Sherman, and Penny always blame herself due to the first day, she bully Sherman at first. With the support of the famous person in the past, such as Petersons. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Bill Clinton, Mr. Peabody was set free and at the same time after everyone was return to their position, King Agamemnon hugs Mrs. Grunion and bring her return to his past. And the story is ended.

Photo Album

The movie ticket for <Mr. Peabody & Sherman>...

The activity book and the instant photo are included in the package of <Mr. Peabody & Sherman> movie ticket...

Kirby510 with Mr. Peabody and Sherman... (Scan Version)

The gift after like "TGV Cinemas" Facebook Page...

The gift after like "TGV Cinemas" Facebook Page...

The gift after like "TGV Cinemas" Facebook Page...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 019 Lifebuoy Roadshow
Next Chapter: 021 McDonald's Beat The Monday Blues - Sausage McMuffin with Egg

0 comments:

Post a Comment