CHAPTER 018: Faber-Castell - 35th Anniversary Roadshow

Date: 23rd March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: Ground Floor, Centre Court, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

When I reached the concourse of Old Wing, I saw there is Faber-Castell Roadshow. I went there to register myself for the event and get the door-gift, which is the Exam Grade 2B Pencil with Eraser. After that I went to the 2B Pencil area and saw there are the objective paper examiner machine, it's looked interesting and I would like to try on it. One of the exhibitor introduce and explain me about the pencil and the machine and I understand how the examination council marking these objective paper. After that, I went to the area where the exhibitors are drawing manga and colouring them using Faber-Castell products. Oh My God! The picture is really looked nice with the colour. Then, I went to the "Click, Click, Shake" area to play the game. Use the big pencil to Side Click, Top Click and Shake (according to the instruction that given). The participants need to do 20 correct actions within 30 seconds to get the 1st prize, but I managed to answer 18 correct and I got a pen as the prize.

Photo Album
The door gift after I register for the roadshow...

The consolation prize for "Click, Click, Shake" Contest...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 017 Tefal ActiFry Roadshow
Next Chapter: 019 Lifebuoy Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment