CHAPTER 017: Tefal ActiFry Roadshow

Date: 23rd March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: Ground Floor, Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

After I came out from Oral-B Roadshow, I'm went to Ground Floor and visit Tefal ActiFry Roadshow. It's really interesting to heard that they didn't cook the fried rice and the rice cooker would do the thing for you. They just put all the ingredients into it and left for around few minutes, and the fried rice is enough for 4 - 6 persons. It's sounds interesting and I don't know what is the price. After that, I went to the registration counter to like their Facebook page and take a photo to join their contest to win Tefal Actifry. After that I continued my journey to Old Wing.

Photo Album
The gift after like "Tefal Malaysia" Facebook Page...

Kirby510 with Tefal ActiFry Poster... #myactifry

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 016 Oral-B Roadshow
Next Chapter: 018 Faber-Castell - 35th Anniversary Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment