CHAPTER 016: Oral-B Roadshow

Date: 23rd March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: Lower Ground Floor, Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

This morning, I reached 1 Utama Shopping Centre around 10:10 a.m., and I get down nearby the New Wing, I decided to walk from New Wing to Old Wing. When I entered the shopping centre, I saw there is Oral-B Roadshow and I just take a lot on what is it. There are 3 stations in the roadshow, the first station is taught visitors how to brush their teeth properly, the second station is taught visitors how to floss their teeth and the third station is where the visitors can do mouthwash with their product, Oral-B Pro-Health Tooth & Gum Care Mouth Rinse and there are small water dispenser for the visitors to do their gargle. After I'm gargled, my mouth feel better a lot, so fresh!!!

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 015 Tarzan
Next Chapter: 017 Tefal ActiFry Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment