CHAPTER 007: Kinohimitsu Collagen Nite Launch Roadshow

Date: 9th March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: East Atrium, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall

After I came out from Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, while waiting for my family I planned to walk around the shopping complex. But when I reached second floor and I hear someone's voice is so familiar. It's Royce from MY FM. At the same time they having game at Kinohimitsu Collagen Nite Launch Roadshow. Around 10 minutes later, he and another host want to choose 5 participants for the next game, which is something like "5 Stones". I was chosen because I stands around the one who "should be" chosen by them but he don't want to play. The first round, the participant should catch 2 "stones" (the "stones" is refer to Kinohimitsu Bio-Booster small packages), but I was failed to catch it and I was out of the game. Only 3 persons able to pass the first round. The second round, the participant should catch 3 "stones" but none of them can catch. So 3 of them having PK, they need to be the fastest to catch 2 "stones" for 3 times. In the end of the game, 1 of winner should get the grand prize and the others (including me) get the consolation prizes (which including Kinohimitsu Bio-Booster, 2 Kinohimitsu Beauty Drink and 2 Kinohimitsu Cleanse & Revitalize). After the game, I met my family at GSC Mid Valley and we returned to our home.

Photo Album
Kirby510 and the other participants with DJ Royce and DJ Wayne...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 006 JobStreet.com Job Fair 2014 (Day 2)
Next Chapter: 008 The Lion Men (狮神决战)

0 comments:

Post a Comment