CHAPTER 008: The Lion Men (狮神决战)

Date: 15th March 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Hall 4, GSC Cheras Leisure Mall, Level 2, Cheras Leisure Mall

Last few weeks, I won 2 complimentary passes for The Lion Men (狮神决战) (admit 2 tickets per complimentary pass) from the movie contest in Enter-E 很得意娱乐网. Because of I'm working as intern, I asked my friend for help to receive the prize on my behalf. Thanks a lot to him and I can enjoy the movie with my family at GSC Cheras Leisure Mall on 04:50 p.m. today.

Movie Review
This is another film that directed by Jack Neo and stars the actors from <Ah Boy To Men>. The movie is very nice because it's gave us the spirit, no matter how we say cannot, we must try to do it until we can. Tiger Crane's leader, Master He had the traditional mindset, and because of this, his daughter is unhappy with him and join the other lion dance association with the elder student, Shi Shen. Shi Shen hope for the change for the lion dance troupe and Master He refuses, and he decided to leave the lion dance association and forms his own lion dance troupe. After that, Mikey always face problem to learn plum pillar. And finally he learned it and performs it well during the competition.

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 007 Kinohimitsu Collagen Nite Launch Roadshow
Next Chapter: 009 Need For Speed

0 comments:

Post a Comment