CHAPTER 006: JobStreet.com Job Fair 2014 (Day 2)

Date: 9th March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Mid Valley Megamall

When I reached, I did my registration like what I done on yesterday. This time I go to Job Fair to walk around the exhibition where I might miss the best part, such as souvenir. This time I really get a lot of freebies compared to yesterday. Before I left the job fair, I went to Resume Clinic to ask about how to write the resume since I forgot to bring my resume. The officer guide me through the booklet that JobStreet.com provided in the fair. I told myself I will visit Job Fair again on next year because I graduate on next year and need to find the job as soon as possible. It's a very good career fair since they did invite the big and famous company such as DiGi, Nestle, TESCO, AEON, and so on and their employee did guide the job seeker on their resume. I hope I can recommend my friends about the fair.

Photo Album
Kirby510 is a musician...

Kirby510: Hire Me Now!

Kirby510 have a moustache...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 005 Rio 2 Character Appearance
Next Chapter: 007 Kinohimitsu Collagen Nite Launch Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment