CHAPTER 005: Rio 2 Character Appearance

Date: 9th March 2014 (Sunday)
Location: GSC Cinemas, Fourth Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

This afternoon around 12:15 p.m., there were the character appearance for Rio 2 (Nico and Pedro) at GSC 1 Utama. A lot of people gathering around the mascot to take the photo with them. I saw most of the people take photo with the mascot without carry the board which stating "Rio 2 IN CINEMAS 10 APR" and I requested with the one who in-charge to carry the board to take the photo. After I took photo, I took my lunch before I moved to Mid Valley Megamall to meet with my family since they are watching <The Monuments Men> at GSC Mid Valley.

Photo Album
Kirby510 with Pedro and Nico...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 004 JobStreet.com Job Fair 2014 (Day 1)
Next Chapter: 006 JobStreet.com Job Fair 2014 (Day 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment