Chapter 016: Redeem Movie Merchandises at CiB Net Station

Date: 27th May 2013 (Monday)
Venue: Menara Summit, Subang Jaya, Selangor (3.142493,101.71039)

This morning, I went to CiB Net Station in Menara Summit to redeem the movie ticket for <The Great Gatsby> and <Star Trek Into Darkness> Joystick that I won from the contest. But when I exit from the building, I saw Max Ho (the former leader of MOGT Magazine, one of the magazine by CiB Net Station) was driving inside the building. He stopped a while and talked to me, told me that he is no longer work in MOGT Magazine and asked me becareful with the former editor of MOGT Magazine, Berger (because he was betray by Berger) and not to believe him. According to him, he asked me to becareful because he worked for the other company called GameBase and try to "destroy" the office workers in CiB Net Station. From my opinion in this matter, we thought the person is good once we are really looked "close" to the person, but we wouldn't know what he / she would done behind us. A real friend are the one who will listen to us and give us support, they won't give up on us no matter what was happened. Actually I have the experience with the political issue on Facebook but I really thanks to those person whom still support me up until now, and not unfriend me because of I shared too much of political issue through Facebook. This is what is friends about. After that, I get the bus to go to Alcatel service center to send my smart phone for repair.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 03 Menu
Previous Chapter: 015 mmog.asia Carnival 2013 (Day 1)
Next Chapter: 017 The Friendly Malay Driver

0 comments:

Post a Comment