Chapter 015: mmog.asia Carnival 2013 (Day 1)

Date: 25th May 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur (3.142493,101.71039)

When I'm on my way to the tuition centre in Pudu at Berjaya Times Square, I saw there are small carnival at nearby the entrance. I stopped by there to register myself for the game, and entitled for the free lucky draw. But unfortunately I didn't get anything but the goodies bag with some bookmarks and the poster. After that they give me the sticker for the vote for the pretty girl. Suddenly one of the promoter (she is quite pretty) asked me to vote her by stick the sticker on the board. After that, not to forget, I take the photo with her before I continue my journey.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 02 Menu
Previous Chapter: 014 Hooray Hooray It's Minions Cool Holiday (Day 4)
Next Chapter: 016 Redeem Movie Merchandises at CiB Net Station

0 comments:

Post a Comment