Chapter 017: The Friendly Malay Driver

Date: 27th May 2013 (Monday)
Venue: Petaling Jaya, Selangor (3.10406,101.639208)

After I sent my smart phone to repair, I planned to go to the internet cafe in SS2 to check about is the event which test-play the new online game, Zone4 exists. I get the bus at outside of the service center and get down nearby Petaling Jaya. And I try to get another bus to go to SS2. The bus driver saw I'm swinging my manual fan in front of my neck, and he start to speak English with me. I respect him a lot because his speaking way can be friend with Chinese, such as speak a bit of Cantonese or English with Chinese. According to him, before he worked as bus driver, he have a Chinese boss whom asked him and his colleague to read the English newspaper everyday (the money for newspaper is provided by the boss) and told the boss one of the article in the newspaper. I had learnt that this is the best way to give the confident to the Malay who don't really can speak in English. And I hope to learn that to train my other friends as well. Thanks a lot to him, hopefully I can meet him in the future.

Return to Part 03 Menu
Previous Chapter: 016 Redeem Movie Merchandises at CiB Net Station
Next Chapter: 018 School Holiday with Mike and Sulley in Sunway Pyramid (Day 7)

0 comments:

Post a Comment