Chapter 002: The Cheapest Lunch in Klang Valley

Date: 15th May 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: Giant Hypermarket Subang Jaya, Selangor (3.058571,101.595211)

After I redeem my prize (<Identity Thief> Complimentary Passes) at CiB Net Station, I plan to go to Giant Hypermarket Subang Jaya because I didn't visit there since the hypermarket is re-open after the renovation. After I walk around the hypermarket I plan to have my lunch at the food court. I saw there are few set of menu are available at Uncle Jack Corner. Set A (included one piece of chicken, chicken rice and 1 Pepsi) for RM 3.50, Set B (included two pieces of chicken, chicken rice and 1 Pepsi) for RM 5.00 and Signature Dish (included one chicken chop, white rice and 1 Pepsi) for RM 5.00. I decided to choose Signature Dish because it might fill my stomach to full.

After I get my food, I try to find the seat to have my lunch. I found one of the table but I saw the couple get the table, so I left. But one of them said to me that I can share the table with them. When I sit on the chair, and put down all my food on the table. I saw there are small container with the plum, I put it aside on the same table and I prepare to have my lunch. When I almost want to start to have my lunch, there's an aunty come and told me the place is her because she put the container at there (in good manner way) but I can share table with her. I feel guilty because I don't know there's got people who get the seat earlier than the couple. But finally, all of them including the couple and the aunty with her daughter (muslim who can speak in Mandarin) share the same table with me. And we chat a lot about the food since he stay Subang Jaya for long time. According to her, the food in Mydin is very expensive and the hypermarket is a bit hot. But the air-conditioner in Giant hypermarket is cold a lot than Mydin. The food in Giant hypermarket is cheaper and taste good, and also there're a lot of customers queue at the same counter. She did mentioned that luckily I didn't throw away her container because since that time is lunch time, it will a bit hard to find the seat. After the lunch, she suggested to have the ice-cream, and her daughter bought ice-cream for them and pay for mine too (Actually the ice-cream is cost RM 0.50). I didn't have any ice-cream which cost me only RM 0.50. The ice-cream taste good but it's melt fast. Around 1.38 p.m., we left the food court and I continue my journey to Kuala Lumpur to buy inCash (Online Game Cash for Showtime Indonesia) before I return to my house.

Return to Part 01 Menu
Previous Chapter: 001 Having Breakfast with Kuala Lumpur City Council Staff
Next Chapter: 003 Re-visit Pandan Indah Fire Station

0 comments:

Post a Comment