Chapter 001: Having Breakfast with Kuala Lumpur City Council Staff

Date: 15th May 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: Jalan Raja Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur (3.159943,101.70222)

This morning I invited my friend, Zailani who working as Kuala Lumpur City Council Staff (Traffic Unit) for breakfast since I didn't meet him for few years when we having breakfast together at the same place, which is located at Jalan Raja Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur. The restaurant is sell Nasi Lemak and also Roti Canai (where you can put the chicken leg curry). For me, the Roti Canai with the chicken leg curry is the most special for me because the other restaurant only available with the other curry.

We met in the restaurant at 9.35 a.m. with his 2 colleagues. At first, we ordered the drink and food before we start having our conversation. From the conversation, I knew that three of them are good friends who like to fishing and do the quill meat business together. Hopefully my friend would invite me for fishing because I didn't go for fishing too. Around 10.38 a.m., we left the restaurant as my friends have to work on summon and so on. Hopefully in next 2 weeks we can have the breakfast together again.

Return to Part 01 Menu
Previous Chapter:
Next Chapter: 002 The Cheapest Lunch in Klang Valley

0 comments:

Post a Comment