Chapter 003: Re-visit Pandan Indah Fire Station

Date: 17th May 2013 (Friday)
Venue: Balai Bomba dan Penyelamat Pandan Indah, Selangor (3.128346,101.74946)

After I redeem the prizes for <The Great Gatsby> from CiB Net Station, I'm on my way to Pandan Indah fire station because my friends asked me to help them to register for 1 Youth Communication Package from Malaysian Communications And Multimedia Commission (MCMC). I recommended to one of my friend, Mohd Akrabian last month when I bought my new smartphone (Alcatel onetouch Glory 2S) but currently it sent to repair because of the touch screen. Now, he and his colleague (and also my friend too), Che Zaki are discussing what kind of smartphones they should buy.

When I reached LRT Pandan Indah, they fetched me to the fire station and I helped them to register before we hang out to Times Square for more information about the rebate RM 200 smartphones. Around 4.00 p.m., our friend, Zainorizam sent us to LRT Pandan Indah to get the LRT to there.

Return to Part 01 Menu
Previous Chapter: 002 The Cheapest Lunch in Klang Valley
Next Chapter: 004 Hang Out with Fire Fighters for Rebate RM 200 Smartphones

0 comments:

Post a Comment