CHAPTER 215: Oriental Daily News Chinese New Year Carnival 2015

Date: 31st January 2015 (Saturday)
Location: Car Park A, Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil, Bukit Jalil

Today is the second day of the carnival, it is located at Car Park A, Bukit Jalil National Stadium. Before I entered the exhibition hall, I registered myself a free membership for Genting Rewards Card. Besides that, I also get a year free subscription for Oriental Daily News e-newspaper upon registration. After that I entered the exhibition hall to walk around. Firstly, I took photo with the God of Fortune at Maxis booth. Then, I went to Genting booth and like their Facebook Page and WeChat Subscription Account before I can get a free lucky draw. I got myself 188 Rewards Point for lucky draw. Before I left, I walked the rest of the exhibition hall.

Photo Album
This is the entrance to Oriental Daily News Chinese New Year Carnival 2015.

This is the counter where the visitor can register themselves a Genting Rewards Card.

This is Kirby510's Genting Rewards Card.

Kirby510 was took photo with God of Fortune in Maxis booth.

This is the free lucky draw from Genting booth after like their Facebook page and WeChat Subscription Account.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 214 Redeem the Prizes for TGV Cinemas "EAT WATCH IMAX REPEAT" Contest
Next Chapter: 216 Pavilion KL 7th Anniversary Celebration

0 comments:

Post a Comment