CHAPTER 214: Redeem the Prizes for TGV Cinemas "EAT WATCH IMAX REPEAT" Contest

Date: 27th January 2015 (Tuesday)
Location: TGV Cinemas Sdn. Bhd., Fourth Floor, Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur

Yesterday morning, I knew that I was won the third prize for "EAT WATCH IMAX REPEAT" contest through TGV Website. On last year, around August to October, I watched <Lucy>, <The Maze Runner> and <The Equalizer> in IMAX before I could join the contest. Around afternoon, I reached TGV Cinemas Sdn. Bhd.. When I entered the office, the senior marketing manager, Ms. Celeste Kuoy brought me for a tour around the office. They have a very nice working environment and I wished I could work at there. Before she left the office, she gave me some TGV Top Gun Passes which I need to top up if I want to watch in 3D, Beanie or IMAX. After that, I met Mr. Preston Kaw who in charge for "EAT WATCH IMAX REPEAT" contest and I received my brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F and also mystery merchandises which are Tropicana Twister bottle and cup pads. Besides that, 20 IMAX passes and 12 popcorn sets will be credited to my TGV MovieClub account. Anyway thanks to TGV Cinemas for the most awesome New Year gift and my life powered by Galaxy S5. I will use the complimentary passes wisely and enjoy myself during the movie.

Photo Album
These are TGV Top Gun Passes.

These are mystery merchandises.

This is Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.

This is Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 213 Try Me Out Contest
Next Chapter: 215 Oriental Daily News Chinese New Year Carnival 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment