CHAPTER 209: Big Hero 6 (3D)

Date: 24th January 2015 (Saturday)
Location: Hall 3, GSC Nu Sentral, Level 5, Nu Sentral, Kuala Lumpur

Today is the first day for free screening in new opening cinema, GSC Nu Sentral. I planned to watch 3 movies in a row, which are <Big Hero 6> in 3D, <Left Behind> and <Don't Go Breaking My Heart 2>. I went there earlier due of the first day, there might be a lot of people queue for the free movie. I reached around 08.00 a.m. in the morning, and there are more and more people slowly. I'm the first who redeem free screening ticket at GSC Nu Sentral. Since the queue is extremely long, luckily my friend, Rizalmi and his family reached on time, and we got a nice seats for <Big Hero 6>. After that, I helped them to queue  around half an hour and get ourselves the tickets for <Left Behind>, <Don't Go Breaking My Heart 2> and <Mana Mau Lari>. When it's almost our turn, I saw my aunty (my mother's sister) queuing from behind and I offered her to queue with me. But I pity the two Malay girls whom queue behind me for our selfishness and really sorry for them. We still able to get popcorn and drinks although we late for around 20 minutes to enter the cinema hall to enjoy the first movie of the day.

Movie Review
Refer to Chapter 164: Big Hero 6 (3D-X)

Photo Album






















Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 208 Redeem the Prizes for <Time Is Money>
Next Chapter: 210 Left Behind

0 comments:

Post a Comment