CHAPTER 208: Redeem the Prizes for "Time Is Money"

Date: 23rd January 2015 (Friday)
Location: CiB Net Station Sdn. Bhd., Sixth Floor, Menara Summit, The Summit Subang USJ, Subang Jaya

This morning, after I passed up my assignment to my lecturer, I planned to go to CiB Net Station to collect 2 <Time Is Money> Complimentary Passes (Admit 2) and Limited Edition <Time Is Money> T-Shirt (Size XL) since I knew that I won it on yesterday. Thanks again to Enter-E for the new year gift. I hope I can enjoy this movie with my family, if possible.

Photo Album
These are 2 <Time Is Money> Complimentary Passes (Admit 2).

This is Limited Edition <Time Is Money> T-Shirt (Size XL).

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 207 Meet & Greet: MovieClub Characters!
Next Chapter: 209 Big Hero 6 (3D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment