CHAPTER 207: Meet & Greet: MovieClub Characters!

Date: 17th January 2015 (Saturday)
Location: TGV Cheras Selatan, First Floor, AEON Cheras Selatan Shopping Centre, Balakong

After I watched <Blackhat>, and it's almost 03:00 p.m., I took picture with both movie tickets and soft drinks and I got myself TGV MovieClub lollipop. In order to take photo with all TGV MovieClub's mascots including popcorn, I need to wait until 04:00 p.m.. At 04:00 p.m., all TGV MovieClub mascots appeared at TGV Cheras Selatan and I took the picture with the mascots before I left.

Photo Album
Kirby510 is taking picture with Soft Drink and Movie Ticket.

Kirby510 is taking picture with Soft Drink and Movie Ticket.

This is the TGV MovieClub Flyer and TGV MovieClub Lollipop.

Kirby510 is taking picture with all TGV MovieClub mascots, including Movie Ticket, Soft Drink and Popcorn.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 206 Blackhat
Next Chapter: 208 Redeem the Prizes for <Time Is Money>

0 comments:

Post a Comment