CHAPTER 204: Malaysia IT Fair 2015

Date: 10th January 2015 (Saturday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Center Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

After I redeem the prize at Premium-X Cinemas, I took a bus from Subang Jaya to Mid Valley Exhibition Centre for IT Fair. I get myself the second Tower Of Saviors premium freebies. After that I walked around the exhibition centre to buy some IT stuff before I return to my home.

Photo Album
This is Kirby510's TOS Card: Earth Prime Soulstone

Kirby510 is taking photo with Vivo promoter and Vivo's Facebook Board.

Kirby510 is taking photo with Vivo promoter and Vivo's Facebook Board.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 203 Redeem the Prizes for <Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb>
Next Chapter: 205 Into The Woods

0 comments:

Post a Comment