CHAPTER 203: Redeem the Prizes for "Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb"

Date: 10th January 2015 (Saturday)
Location: Premium-X Cinemas, Second Floor, Sky Park @ One City, Subang Jaya

This morning I went to Premium-X Cinemas which located at One City, Subang Jaya for the prize of <Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb> that I won on yesterday (I knew that when I received a call from marketing department). When I reached there, I met the marketing department in-charge person and she gave the prize to me and took a picture of me. Thanks a lot to Premium-X Cinemas for Limited Edition <Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb> Cap. For me, it might be my Christmas gift or New Year gift.

Photo Album
This is the entrance of Premium-X Cinemas which is located at One City, Subang Jaya.

This is the information board about Premium-X Cinemas.

Kirby510 is taking picture with his prize and the movie stand of <Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb>.

This is the Limited Edition <Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb> Cap.

This is the side view of the Limited Edition <Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb> Cap.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 202 Malaysia IT Fair 2015
Next Chapter: 204 Malaysia IT Fair 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment