CHAPTER 199: MMU Career Fair '15

Date: 6th January 2015 (Tuesday)
Location: Dewan Tun Canselor, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya

This morning, before I hang out with Yau for the movie, we walked around MMU Career Fair while we are waiting for Yau to meet his Final Year Project supervisor. We need to register ourselves before we entered the exhibition fair, but the thing which I don't like is write our name on the sticker and stick on our shirt. After that we walked around the exhibition fair to get the flyer. Sometime when I just stop walking and looked around, one of the MMU Career Fair staff come and asked what major I am and what kind of job that I looking for. That time I'm not really happy because I don't really need any help. And the thing is she didn't notice that I don't need help and finally I said that and run away. As a conclusion, I prefer the career fair which is organized in KL because there is much more better than MMU Career Fair.

Photo Album
This is the entrance of MMU Career Fair.

Kirby510 is taking picture with Graduan's Instagram board.

This is the view of the career fair from second floor.

This is the view of the career fair from second floor.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 198 Redeem the Prizes for <Wayang Boy>
Next Chapter: 200 Seventh Son

0 comments:

Post a Comment