CHAPTER 198: Redeem the Prizes for "Wayang Boy"

Date: 4th January 2015 (Sunday)
Location: KFC, Second Floor, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur

I won <Wayang Boy> complimentary pass and also Limited Edition <Wayang Boy> notebook from Newskaki. The in-charge person requested all the winners met her at KFC KL Sentral on Sunday afternoon. My parents sent me there to redeem <Wayang Boy> complimentary pass (admit 2), Limited Edition <Wayang Boy> Notebook and Limited Edition <Café. Waiting. Love> Hand Fan. I wished I can watch this movie in this week.

Photo Album
This is the complimentary pass for <Wayang Boy>.

These are the Limited Edition <Wayang Boy> Notebook.

These are the Limited Edition <Café. Waiting. Love> Hand Fan.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 197 Redeem the Prizes for <The Crossing - Part 1>
Next Chapter: 199 MMU Career Fair '15

0 comments:

Post a Comment