CHAPTER 133: Meet your favourite characters @ Parkamaya!

Date: 18th October 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Ground Floor, Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur

After I watched <The Book Of Life> at GSC Pavilion KL, I'm on my way to Dell Exclusive Store 1st Year Anniversary Roadshow at Plaza Low Yat. When I reached the front entrance of Fahrenheit 88, there is the Star Wars cosplayers where we can take photo with them to join the Facebook contest where the 5 most likes can win the RM 50 vouchers that can spend in Parkamaya, Third Floor, Fahrenheit 88. I continue my journey after I took photo with them.

Photo Album
The Facebook Contest Details...

The Star Wars Cosplayers...

Kirby510 with the Star Wars cosplayers...

Kirby510 with the Star Wars cosplayers...

Return to Episode 09
Previous Chapter: 132 The Book Of Life (3D)
Next Chapter: 134 Dell Exclusive Store 1st Year Anniversary Roadshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment