CHAPTER 101: IEM Engineering Week 2014

Date: 6th September 2014 (Saturday)
Location: First Floor, Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya

Before the movie, I went to IEM Engineering Week 2014 which is located at First Floor, Highstreet. When I reached there, the staff there gave me 5 coupon for me to vote on the secondary school hand-made model using the recycle tool, such as KLCC, bridge and the table lamp. I gave 2 vote for KLCC, 1 vote for the bridge and 2 vote for the table lamp. After that I passed by a booth, The Electrical and Electronics Association of Malaysia (TEEAM) where they guide the public about the importance of Residual-Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB). The faulty RCCB wont be tripped when the faulty machine is on and this is dangerous and it can caused the electrical shock. To check whether your RCCB is working well or not, you need to push the test button marked "T". After that I walked around to check out the other engineer-related work before I went to TGV 1 Utama for the movie.

Photo Album
IEM Engineering Week 2014 @ 1 Utama

KLCC and Petronas Twin Towers...

Can Bridge...

Tape Lamp...

The guideline to test the RCCB yourself...

These are the materials to teach the public about the importance of RCCB...

Kirby510 try on RCCB on his own...

Kirby510 try on RCCB on his own...

Kirby510 try to bring the important message to his friends...

Return to Episode 07
Previous Chapter: 100 Nestle Ice-Cream World
Next Chapter: 102 Ribbit

0 comments:

Post a Comment