CHAPTER 100: Nestle Ice-Cream World

Date: 6th September 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Ground Floor, Centre Court, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya

This morning after I bought movie ticket for <Ribbit> at TGV 1 Utama, I walked around while waiting the time to enter the cinema hall to enjoy the movie. There are Nestle Ice-Cream World at outside Ground Floor, Centre Court. They are offering buy any Ice-Cream and get a free Nestle Drumstick Ice-Cream. Since only the participants who bought RM 10 and play the game and win the prize, I decided to play the game for fun since I only bought Nestle Drumstick Kit-Kat. First I play the Mat-Kool Ice-Cream model which is the puzzle. The participant are consider win if they managed to complete the puzzle within 40 seconds, and I completed it on 1 minutes and 15 seconds. And the second game which is the match game (the ice-cream cup model), the participants are given 30 seconds to complete and I failed to do so. The last game, which is stick 8 smile face ball on the blue colour part on Nestle Drumstick model within 30 seconds. And I managed to do it by stick 13 balls on blue colour part. I enjoyed myself in the fair and at last, I enjoy both Nestle Drumstick Kit Kat and Nestle Drumstick Rockin' Hazelnut (the free ice-cream) while I walking to new wing of the shopping centre.

Photo Album
Nestle Drumstick Ice-Cream Model

Nestle Ice-Cream Cup Model

Nestle Mat-Kool Model

Kirby510 and the Nestle Drumstick model

Nestle Drumstick Kit-Kat and Nestle Drumstick Rockin' Hazelnut

Return to Episode 07
Previous Chapter: 099 The Expendables 3
Next Chapter: 101 IEM Engineering Week 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment