CHAPTER 095: Malaysia IT Fair

Date: 29th August 2014 (Friday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Center Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, I reached Mid Valley Exhibition Centre in early time because want to try to grab some hardware in cheaper price. I bought myself a wireless mouse in RM 6 which the price in the fair is RM 15 and the original price is RM 22. After that I walked around the fair to see if there are some free stuff. Before I left, I dropped by another new smartphone brand, Vivo from China and they are promoting the new phone. I did took some photo with them and uploaded to Facebook. After that I went to the exhibition foyer to take photo with Doraemon's Dokodemo Door and uploaded to Facebook and hashtag to get the free Doraemon Space Figurine.

Photo Album
The entrance to Malaysia IT Fair...

I planned to buy TechTitan Wireless Mouse for RM 6...

Finally, I got the voucher to buy TechTitan Wireless Mouse in RM 6...

Yeah!!! Finally I bought TechTitan Wireless Mouse...

Kirby510 and Vivo Malaysia Girls

Kirby510 and the Dokodemo Door

Doraemon Space Figurine...

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 094 Will Pan's <Crown / Clown> Music Sharing Session
Next Chapter: 096 Honda Car Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment