CHAPTER 094: Will Pan's Music Sharing Session

Date: 28th August 2014 (Thursday)
Location: Multi-Purpose Hall, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya

This evening, Yau Wen Shen invited me to Will Pan's <Crown / Clown> Music Sharing Session. I agreed and want to buy the album for the signature session. Around 06:45 p.m., I was queue at outside of Multi-Purpose Hall (MPH) until Yau Wen Shen, Chee Huey Reei and her friend reached. Around 20 minutes before the hall open, DJ Club Member mentioned that if the fans whom downloaded Hotlink RED App and also a Hotlink user can go to VIP Seat. By the way, since I got download of course I will ask for it. Then, what happened is they told me that I'm not in the VIP list after 5 minutes the hall is opened for the public to enter, this makes me really unhappy. And I quickly go to the hall and the front standard seat. I was upset and really want to complain about it. Huey Reei's friend know one of the DJ Club Member and told her about my issue and finally I got my VIP Seat again. Actually we are consider helping each other. At first if they didn't meet me and queue behind for sure they will get the behind me, and if they didn't help me and I would sit far behind. Before Will Pan appeared, the host asking the fans if they have any question to ask and I did ask about WeDance because he is ambassador for the online game in Taiwan and which song in the new album is sang for the online game. By the way everyone laughed for not understanding the question and the host quite confuse with what I said. Around 09:30 p.m., Will Pan had his first performance, <The King's Speech>. His dancing was amazing and I did record some part of it because I was warned to not to record the video when the performance almost finish. After that, he answered the fans' question. When it's come to my question, both the host and Will Pan re-ask the question before they answer it. <The King's Speech> would be suitable for the online game. After that, Will Pan brought us the second performance, <Clown>. The song sounds like the evil clown. After that Will Pan will play Clown game with 3 lucky fans. Then, he performs the third song, <Snore>, a song which featuring Rainie Yang. At last, there is the autograph session before we left. By the way, when it's my turn to get the autograph, he asked am I the one whom asked the question at down there. He really cool and friendly. As a conclusion, long time after I listen to Will Pan's song and now only I met him in my real life. I will support him as much as I can.

Photo Album
Will Pan's Music Sharing Poster...

Will Pan's <Crown / Clown> Album + Music Sharing Session Tickets...

Kirby510 can't wait for the music sharing session...

Yau Wen Shen taking "selfie" with his album and the music sharing session tickets...

Both Kirby510 and Yau Wen Shen are taking selfie...

Chee Huey Reei with the music sharing session tickets...

Four of us are taking selfie together...

Please Download Hotlink RED App now!!!

I got the VIP pass where I can sit on the VIP seat!!!

Before the music sharing session started...

Before the music sharing session started...

Will Pan's "The King's Speech" @ Multimedia University Cyberjaya

During the music sharing session...

During the music sharing session...

Will Pan's "Clown" Performance @ Multimedia University Cyberjaya

Three lucky contestants are chosen to play game with Will Pan...

His fans are celebrating 7th anniversary for his fan club...

Will Pan's "Snore" Performance @ Multimedia University Cyberjaya

Kirby510 got Will Pan's signature on his album on the end of the music sharing session...

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 093 Kirby510's TGV Cinemas Ice Bucket Challenge
Next Chapter: 095 Malaysia IT Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment