CHAPTER 084: MSI Gaming Fair

Date: 2nd August 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Ground Floor, Low Yat Plaza, Kuala Lumpur

After I went to POPULAR Bookfest at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, I went to MSI Gaming Fair at Low Yat Plaza. There are some game booth for M.A.T (Mission Against Terror) and also for Phantasy Star Online 2. There are a mini competition for M.A.T where the participants killed as many masao as they can in 5 minutes and in the end of the event (01:00 p.m.) they will win 8GB pendrive and Limited Edition M.A.T Tumbler if their score is in top 5. At first I try to play and I managed to kill 35 masao. After that I invite my brother to participate in the event and he manged to kill 43 masao. That was an awesome results and both of us can walk away with the prize since there are less people to join the competition and our scores is in top 5.

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 083 POPULAR Bookfest @ Malaysia 2014
Next Chapter: 085 Guardians Of The Galaxy (IMAX 3D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment