CHAPTER 083: POPULAR Bookfest @ Malaysia 2014

Date: 2nd August 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

This morning I went to POPULAR Bookfest @ Malaysia 2014 again because I want to buy Casio Scientific Calculator F-789SGA for RM 29.90 (the original price is RM 52.00). My cousin want me to help her to buy Western Digital Element HardDisk 1TB for RM 199.00 which is limited for 100 customers, and I help her to queue up before the bookfest was opened. Finally I'm able to buy these items and went to Plaza Low Yat for MSI Gaming Fair 2014.

Around 01:00 p.m., I attended "The Three Cartoon Musketeers" Comic Workshop at Hall 5 Stage because I wanted to meet Ernest Ng, the narrator for "Bro, Don't Like That La, Bro" webcomic series for his signature on his books that I bought. Throughout the workshop, I learnt how to draw the cute bear, clown and lion (for your information, I'm not really good in drawing). After the workshop, I'm able to get Ernest's signature and take a photo with him. I wished I could buy his next book when it's release.

P/S: Please support Ernest Ng's comic and it's really entertaining. You will laugh a lot when you are reading the comic.

Photo Album
There are a lot of people queue for the hard disk...

During the comic workshop...

Cute bear that draw by Kirby510...

Cute clown that draw by Kirby510...

Cute lion that draw by Kirby510...

Kirby510 and Ernest Ng...

Kirby510 and Ernest Ng...

The signature from Ernest Ng...

The signature from Ernest Ng...

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 082 Step Up: All In
Next Chapter: 084 MSI Gaming Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment