CHAPTER 072: World Cup 2014 Live Viewing Party

Date: 14th July 2014 (Monday)
Location: TGV 1 Utama, Third Floor, Centre Court, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya

At 12:00 a.m., me and my father depart from my home to TGV 1 Utama for World Cup 2014 Live Viewing Party. We went there early to get the best seats for enjoy ourselves while watching the world cup final match in the cinema. Around 01:30 p.m., TGV staff gave out the tickets to all the winner and I get the last row of the standard seats in Hall 4. Before the match, the participant can have the free face painting, free photograph, free food and drink. I asked someone (staff) to paint Germany flag on my face because I supported Germany and Germany will be the winner. Before we had the refreshment, we took picture together. After we had the meal, we entered the hall and the popcorn and mineral water is on our seats. It's really awesome. The screen is really big to watch the football, they are playing the LIVE from Astro SuperSport channel. The light is on when the match is not start, and the light is off when the match is start (Just like the light off when the movie start). In the middle of the first half match, Argentina was kick the ball to the goal but the ball is considered offside. Although the Argentina fans was shouted happily but they might disappointed after that. After the first half match, there are quiz session where she had 22 questions. If the participant pick the number and can answer the question can get a pair of TGV Air Force One Pass. The question that I picked is "What is FIFA stands for?". Unfortunately I can't answer the question since I'm not the football fans and it was a GG (Good Game) for me. In the second final match, both Germany and Argentina didn't get into the goal and there are extra 30 minutes match. In the second extra match, Mario Goetze was entered the goal and everyone whoever support Germany is shout happily, including me. I saw some kids who supported Argentina was cried because he knew they will lose. Finally, everyone who was supported Germany was shouted because Germany is the winner for the World Cup 2014. Everyone is leave the cinema hall and I saw the reporter was interview the participant. Since I was not chosen so I requested them to interview me. At first, they asked me how was the experience and how was the Germany in the match. And I answered through the camera (You can watch the video as below to know more). After that, I didn't wash my face paint because I told my father if Germany lose I will wash it. We left and have the breakfast before went to work or study.

Photo Album
Kirby510 and his father are reached TGV 1 Utama for World Cup Final 2014...

TGV Cinemas Online & Facebook Winners Registration Counter...

#FIFAfeveratTGVCinemas

The passes for World Cup Final 2014 Live Viewing Party

Kirby510 is taking the photo with his face paint.

Kirby510 is taking the photo with his face paint.

Kirby510 and his father...

Refreshment are provided...

Kirby510 and Muller

Kirby510 and the decoration for the football match

Kirby510 and Messi

There are free popcorn and mineral water provided too...

This is the first experience for Kirby510 to watch "TV" in the big screen / cinema...

Before the match is started...

After Mario Goetze get the goal...

The news about the event in NTV7...

Kirby510 was in the TV!!!

Kirby510 was in the TV!!!

Return to Episode 05
Previous Chapter: 071 Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes
Next Chapter: 073 Spritzer Grow Green Prize Giveaway Ceremony

0 comments:

Post a Comment