CHAPTER 049: Spritzer Grow Green Roadshow

Date: 24th May 2014 (Saturday)
Location: GSC Pavilion KL, Level 05, Pavilion KL, Kuala Lumpur

This morning at 11:00 a.m., after I bought the movie ticket for <Godzilla> 3D, I went to the area that "Spritzer Grow Green" Roadshow located (in the cinema foyer). The exhibitor asked me whether want to join the event by doing the DIY flower pots. Since there are more than 20 minutes before the movie, so I decide to make my own DIY flower pots using the recycle water bottle and material such as paints, toothpick and so on which are provided by Spritzer. At first, I don't know what should I do with these materials. At last, I decided to paint Spiderman on the recycle water bottle because Spiderman is the featured super hero on current month and also my birthday month. Around 11:20 a.m., I just done half of my artwork which is drawing something like Spiderman mask, and I left it temporarily while I'm watching <Godzilla> and continue after the movie.

After the movie at 1:40 p.m., I continue my artwork and try to make my artwork as nice as possible. I'm not really good in arts but I'm willing to try to do this. Around 2:30 p.m., I done my artwork by drawing the Spiderman logo and write "SPIDERMAN 2" on the bottom of the logo. I just left it to be draw for few minutes and I took my lunch at the nearest GSC Glitters Cafe. After that I like Spritzer Facebook page and also play their mini video game which see how much you can twisted the water bottle and recycle it within 30 seconds. I got Spritzer Tinge for the mini video game and Spritzer Pop Torchlight and Spritzer Magnet for like Spritzer Facebook page. Before I left, I took the photo of my artwork and I truly enjoyed myself during the event. Hopefully I can win the prize for my artwork by joining the contest.

Photo Album
These are the steps how to make the DIY bottle grow a sunflower instruction.

DIY bottle grow a sunflower instruction (Part 1)

DIY bottle grow a sunflower instruction (Part 2)

DIY bottle grow a sunflower instruction (Part 3)

The exhibitor explained to Kirby510 about the ingredients for the DIY Flower Pot before he started...

Kirby510 started to paint the cute Spiderman on his DIY Flower Pot...

Kirby510 try his best to make his cute and beautiful DIY Flower Pot...

The "Spritzer Grow Green" Contest

The "Spritzer Grow Green" Contest - How to Join

The "Spritzer Grow Green" Contest - How to Join

Kirby510's DIY Flower Pot - Spiderman

Kirby510's DIY Flower Pot - Spiderman

Kirby510 with His DIY Flower Pot

Kirby510 with His DIY Flower Pot

Spritzer Tinge (Prize for playing the mini video game)

Spritzer Pop Torchlight (Prize for like Spritzer Facebook page)

Spritzer Magnet (Prize for like Spritzer Facebook page)

Return to Episode 03
Previous Chapter: 048 The Marvelous Breakfast at McDonalds
Next Chapter: 050 Godzilla (3D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment