CHAPTER 029: PIKOM PC FAIR 2014 (I)

Date: 6th April 2014 (Sunday)
Location: Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre

After I had my lunch at Jogoya with my brothers, I went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre to walk around PC Fair. At first, I'm played the M.A.T for Killing Masao because I requested to GM Hanna (since she know I'm like the Facebook Page and I always join M.A.T event) and play. For 1st and 2nd tried, I get 22 killed in 5 minutes. After that, GM Hanna requested me to join the event since there are no much people join the Killing Masao Contest and I might win the Headphone if I'm TOP 8. The game is PvE (Player VS Environment), 1 vs 8 Masao (Level 1) at 916 Crisis. I'm agreed and join the contest. In the first 4 minutes I managed to kill 20 Masao but I managed to make the same result since there are lagging in the final minute. GM Hanna said that I can start over again if I want, but I refused due to the time (I killed 22 Masao within 5 minutes). She said to me that I can killed 22 Masao within 5 minutes actually is very good already, play better next time. After that I went to Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures booth and play the same game, for <Captain America: The Winter Soldier> (The Shooting Game), if 2 bullets are on the target, the participant will get Limited Edition <Captain America: The Winter Soldier> Badge and Limited Edition <Maleficent> Book Mark. The loser will get Limited Edition <Maleficent> Book Mark. I failed to hit the target for 1st bullet, but I hit the target for 2nd bullet. In <Maleficent> (The Pair Game), I can manged to finish the game in 32 seconds but I get Limited Edition <Maleficent> Book Mark for lucky draw. In the end, I get 2 Limited Edition <Maleficent> Book Mark overall. After that, I left the PC Fair to meet with my brothers.

Photo Album
I won The Limited Edition <Maleficent> Bookmark on both shooting game and pair game in Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures booth...

Return to Episode 01
Previous Chapter: 028 perfect livin '14
Next Chapter: 030 Rio 2 (3D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment