Chapter 020: We Dance, Mission Against Terror and Zone4 Event from CiB Net Station

Date: 1st June 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: INC Internet Cafe, SS2 Damansara (3.11706,101.622483)

This morning, I went to INC Internet Cafe because there are We Dance event in the internet cafe. Around 10.30 a.m., I reached earlier and I saw everyone can play the game in We Dance booth (besides that there are a lot of Mission Against Terror participants at there for the competition), and I keep practicing in Drumming Normal Mode after I register myself an account. Besides that, there are lucky draw, and I got the code for Nick Changing Card (Purple) (7 days). While I'm playing the game, the in-charge person chat with me a while, and we are discussing about the game. What I get from them would be, there are new patch in 12th or 13th June 2013, would be have new K-POP songs, and the upcoming patch would have the new place, like 水族馆 (Aquarium) and 糖果屋 (Candy House). According to them, soon they would have a lot of in-game event and outdoor event, and also there are contest for movies (only for Malaysian) and the in-game items (open for all). Around 12.00 p.m., the in-charge person for the game informs me that the song of the challenge to win the prize, which are [Song Number 1098] Super Junior <It's You> (240 bpm) in Drumming Hard Mode. It's would be very exciting for me. And I keep practicing the same song and get the highest score 499046 without supervising (The in-charge person will record the score once they are supervising). Around 01.00 p.m., there are lion dance performance before the lunch. After the performance I tried to play Zone4 a while before I had my lunch, but the game is not bad and it's better than GetAmpedSEA. After lunch, I start to practicing the same song (Drumming Hard Mode) but I feel I get the worst marks when I play. Then I ask the in-charge person to supervise me to play the game, and they record my score 435924. After that I keep practicing for the competition. Around 03.00 p.m., the in-charge person call me for the competition, and he selected the song [Song Number 1156] 2PM <Don't Stop Can't Stop> (184 bpm) in Drumming Easy Mode. I managed win against the others and get Limited Edition We Dance T-Shirt. After that I saw the one who sit next to me not really know how to play Drumming Mode, his character name is JChen, I thought him how to play. And after that he can mastered it and defeat the other in the next competition. But he tried to challenge me in Drumming Hard Mode, he managed to defeat me under in-charge person supervising, because he get 502k (more higher than my high score). I feel sad but I feel happy for him (He did thanks to me for teaching him). Although I can't get the prize which is a set of Limited Edition We Dance T-shirt, but I got a new friend during the event. This is the spirit that we should learn. The real friend will happy for you even he / she is lose (to get the prize or anything), but appreciate what he / she gave to you and always thanks them. Since there are no second prize for the challenge, I decided to return to my home. Not forget to say thanks to We Dance in-charge person and CiB Net Station for the nice event, YOU ARE THE AWESOME!!! Hopefully can join the other We Dance outdoor event.

* The song name given above can use to search during playing We Dance.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 03 Menu
Previous Chapter: 019 Hooray Hooray It's Minions Cool Holiday (Day 8)
Next Chapter: 021 Watch <The Great Gatsby> in Digital 2D at GSC Pavilion KL

0 comments:

Post a Comment