Chapter 012: Golden Screen Cinemas Animation Rox at GSC IOI Mall

Date: 25th May 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: GSC IOI Mall, Puchong, Selangor (3.044011,101.618148)

After the movie, I heard the voice at the outside of the cinema hall. Nearby the entrance of the cinema, there are the event called Animation Rox which are specially for kids. I exit the cinema hall and go to the entrance of the cinema. The host are try to ask some question for The Smurfs 2 and give out the free GSC complimentary passes and Limited Edition The Smurfs 2 Notebook. For few questions I can't manage to answer, like the smurf's family member name but luckily for the last question, I can manage to answer (shoot for the answer), which the question is "When the appearance for The Smurfs 2 in which Golden Screen Cinemas? Who will appeared?" and I answered the date and the cinema, and the smurf would be appeared is "Smurf". It's really funny and I can won the free GSC complimentary passes (which I can watch any "Free-list movie" in the same cinema, but for Digital 3D movies need to add on RM 5) and Limited Edition The Smurfs 2 Notebook. After that, I went for my lunch before the street magician appearance on 03.00 p.m.. Around 03.00 p.m., I saw the street magician with the in-charge person for promoting the movie <Now You See Me>. Suddenly the street magician come to me and show me some magic with the dice. At first put the dice (which number that I want) inside the small tube. Then he put in the big tube and shake 3 times in front of me. Then he do the same thing before he told me the correct answer. After that, the in-charge person come to me and take photos with me, and give me 2 free complimentary passes to watch <Now You See Me>. I need to wait for another 3 weeks to watch the movie because the movie is released on next Thursday (30th May 2013) and the complimentary passes can be used once the movie rated as "Free-list movie". After that I moved to Mid Valley Exhibition Centre for PC Expo.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 02 Menu
Previous Chapter: 011 Watch <Fast & Furious 6> in Digital 2D at GSC IOI Mall
Next Chapter: 013 PC Expo 2013 (Day 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment