Chapter 011: Watch "Fast & Furious 6" in Digital 2D at GSC IOI Mall

Date: 25th May 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: GSC IOI Mall, Puchong, Selangor (3.044011,101.618148)

This morning, after the breakfast with my family, I get into the bus to go to IOI Mall. When I reached, I saw there a lot of people are waiting at outside of Golden Screen Cinemas (the cinema would be open at 11.00 a.m.). When the cinema is open, I queue quickly and I'm the first customer who want to redeem the movie ticket for <Fast and Furious 6> in Digital 2D. Thanks God, although there are a lot of customer bought the ticket but there're some slot available, I managed to get the behind seat which is almost near to the center. Around 11.20 a.m., I entered the cinema hall to enjoy the movie.

<Fast And Furious 6> Movie Review
This movie contains a lot of action where Toretto's crew are chasing the antagonist, Shaw with Hobbs. Although Toretto's former girlfriend, Letty are work for Shaw, but Toretto never give up on her. Finally, what he did for Letty are worthy because Letty is returned to his crew. In the middle of the movie, Toretto's crew need to be FAST because their opponent can do the crime in the fastest speed. I get excited when Shaw try to get the tank on Spain army's convoy, Toretto's crew try to screw them up. Overall, the movie is not bad and very suitable for those who love sports car and action movie. As a conclusion, what I learnt from the movie, you shouldn't forget your family member if they forget you.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 02 Menu
Previous Chapter: 010 Masked Rider Decade & Kamen Rider Double Meet & Greet Session (Day 1)
Next Chapter: 012 Golden Screen Cinemas Animation Rox at GSC IOI Mall

0 comments:

Post a Comment