[2009/04/10] Farewell to Cossyy

10th April 2009, Friday
Today is Cossyy's birthday and Kirby510's birthday is in the next month but same date. In the afternoon, Kirby510 brings Cossyy, John, Kok Beng and Ken to Madras Lane. Ken drive the car and park in around Madras Lane. Then, five of them order curry chicken mee, yong tau fu, fishball mee and so on. The taste is normal only. But, for them, not too bad is ok for them. They looked like don't like the environment since the food court is beside the market. It's dirty and smelly. This is the last time for them to have lunch with Cossyy.
Kirby510 would like to write a poem for Cossyy:

Cossyy, when i know you,
it was in cafeteria,
when you talk to John,
on that time, i had a new friend,
her name is Cossyy.

The first time i met you,
it was in reception counter,
when i was finding the exam entry form,
what i done is taking the wrong form,
the form is showing diploma in business management,
Mr.Reza asked me to take diploma in information technology,
i was ashamed what i done on the time.

Sometime, when i was in reception counter,
i like to pretend as a girl to play with you,
i was very enjoy on that time,
for me, you are a playable person,
and not a sensitive person,
i like that kind of person.

When i not in mood, you are willing to heard me,
all about my anxiety,
and you give me a good advice,
because you are good counsellor,
and a good listener too.
For me, everyone can be a counsellor,
why? because everyone had idea
to solve the problems.

One day, you bring me to Loges's wedding ceremony,
you bring me to the nice dinner in Jalan Alor,
and pay much more on food and
ask me to finish it.
Actually, very less person will
pay and asked others to finish for them.
Thanks to you, because
you accompany me when i was in trouble.
Thanks to you, because
i have my wings now.
Because of you, i'm no longer
in the world of silent.
The world of silent bring me unhappy tone.
I hate it very much because it is not my style.

Today, which is your 27th birthday,
is your last day in Olympia College,
you invite Kok Beng to join us,
thanks to you, i have a new partner,
but the lunch is the last lunch
we had together,
at around 2.30 p.m., your last face
that i saw in reception counter,
i won't forget forever, because
friendship is forever.

Kirby510 - 10th April 2009

Return to Kirby510's Diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment