[2009/03/08] Disadvantages of National Service Training Program

中文版 English Version
This morning, when I open the newspaper, it reads "National Service Training Program of 2009 list of the 2nd Group in the 6th Series" are also included. I already know my friend's names will be on at this newspaper because I have to do a final boring inspection. Originally, he was into Group 1. However, I found him in the online information writing reports fewer dates and locations reported.
He said that at camp a lot of things happen, such as bullying, threats and indecent assault. I also think that this area is very dirty, it is very easy in the mosquito disease. I know because I have been in, but I do not know how my medium. If healed, for me is a good thing. Since the majority of mosquito disease to people into the courtyard. I do consider myself very lucky because I do not need into the courtyard.
When I opened the list, my friend's name was on the inside. I feel worried because if not, was captured six months to go to prison, a fine of five thousand ringgit or both. Although I have advised him to write a postpone letter, he said it is no avail. He had no choice but to hope that he has not been caught.
For many people, those who are not to be elected to the country name national service training program is already very lucky. Since there seems to be at the same ordeal. For me, although they have a lot of talk about the benefits of inside, but in the press on board the news not the same. Since the death of someone inside. I am of those who died inside feel miserable. But those big shot that they got their own, why never fill in hygiene bill forms. I do not believe they did not dare to fill, but the letter was not accepted.
My conclusion is that they should give up this issue. Since these problems, a lot of people prefer not to take part.

(Originally written in Chinese version (http://kirby510s-article.blogspot.com/2012/05/20090308.html) and translate with http://translate.google.com/ by Kirby510.)

Return to Kirby510's Essays

0 comments:

Post a Comment